Thursday, October 26, 2006

***Props Due***


MY THEME SONG!


Janet got VERY cool with me after I heard this and the "So Excited" song a few months ago.
Dope:o)

VINCE VAUGHN!
I'm going to need for people to stop sleeping on this man. He is HILLARIOUS!!! I mean this guy is CONSISTANTLY and GENUINELY funny. "Wedding Crashers"???
OMG...he so had me wanting to hang out with him, lol.

The man carried "The Breakup" movie on his back.

Dope:o)

"THE PRESTIGE"!
Say word. I'm no movie buff. But when a plot is so thick that you will sit with a full-to-the-brim bladder because you don't want to miss something...well, there's just something to be said. Lucky for me, I was on a date or else I might've have never experienced this movie!
Two thumbs and a Twinkie up for the dope (and high-quality-nobody-overacting-with-a-plot-that-makes-sense-AND-keeps-you-guessing) factor.
:o)

BEYONCE!
I know what you're thinking. But remember, I never said the girl couldn't pipe. If there is one thing I always look for in songs, its sincerity in the delivery. You can hear it when the artist really means it. And in these two songs, she's all up in it! Vocally, she's really progressed. You can hear her doing different things with her voice that just work, you know? I'll admit that I'm super late on acknowledging this because I've felt this way for about a month and a half now.
But hey, better late than never, right?







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?