Monday, November 27, 2006

White Menz

I wonder if I come off as some sort of anti-white racist on this thing.

Cuz I'm not.

As a matter of fact, after my father, the first man that I ever loved was white.

Santa Claus was very dear to me.

Then there was Jesus...
...or was Jesus first?


No, it was definitely Santa.
Then Jesus.

But then I learned that they were both Black

(A lot of Black parents don't want a White man to take credit for their children's momentary bliss)

So I had to look elsewhere to fill the void.

Let's see...

there was Elvis, Superman, Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell, Jason Priestly from 90210, Joey from New Kids on the Block, and Joey Lawrence from Blossom.

Most recently, I'm about Matthew McConaughey, Josh Hartnett, Paul Walker,
James Franco (only in Tristan & Isolde),

and of course,

John Mayer.


(Although I am VERY irritated about this bullsh*t. Jessica Simpson, John? Jessica "Chicken of the Sea" Simpson??? What the f' ever.) ------------->


Okay, I get it.
He's a man with 20/20 vision.
But STILL....

How can the guy who wrote "Stop This Train" be serious about a woman who honestly thought buffalo had WINGS?!?!?

*simmering*

I digress.

Anyhoo....

My current #1 man of the Caucasion persuasion?
*sigh*

Adam Brody.
I so dig Adam Brody.

Although I've never even watched the O.C. before, he's my kind of white guy. Low-frills and low-maintenance but has good hygeine. I assume that he's easy to get to know because he doesn't seem like he's looking for a major approval stamp.

He just seems like a relaxed, fun-loving guy. Not uber stylish or suave, but you can tell he can dress it up if he wants/needs to.

He's got a genuine vibe about him. John Mayerish but less intense.

Great boyfriend material...

if he could just pick up about 20 pounds.



**Don't pass out. I know that I don't normally talk like this, but there's a first time for most things:o) **

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?