Wednesday, January 10, 2007

***iPhone***


Y'all know I love SuperPimp (my cell phone).

I love him with all of my heart.

He's handsome and stylish, and he swivels 180 degrees to easily convert from a cell phone to a 1.3 mega pixel digital camera with a 2.3 inch 262K color screen.

His extended memory card allows me to do things that should be illegal.

Yes, it's that serious.


So you can imagine my guilt after hearing about the new iPhone, right. I'm faithful. SuperPimp is definitely going to have to leave me for us to part but dammit I'm not blind. He hasn't seen me stealing looks at the iPhone but I definitely have.

Apples do a body good...how sleek is that design??
Cingular-compatible?
All touch-screen too?
Aside from being labeled a cheater, there are other reasons why I won't drool over this phone.

If this is the "It" phone to have, that means EVERYONE is going to have it. And I already feel like I'm being involuntarily sucked into Apple's iAnything culture.
This must cease.

The commercial appeal almost carries the same nauseating weight of a Jay-Z blue hued Denali. I feel guilty buying anything he creates or backs simply because I know EVERYONE ELSE will. Shit, this man alone got a whole demographic of Black men to burn their jerseys and dress like him by simply saying, "Change Clothes".
It's too much.

But that iPhone is looking pretty damn good.

Yes indeed.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?