Monday, February 12, 2007

***Damn You, John!***

You know what? I have an idea...

Why don't you just twist the handle of the knife COUNTER-CLOCKWISE to confirm my misery?!?!?!?

You talented, modest, articulate, low-key, insightfully witty BASTARD!

*humph!*

There are plenty of other unattainable men out there just like that!
And I vow to find all 4 of them!

(BASTARD. That's right. All caps, buddy! That'll learn ya!)


Jessica Simpson, John Mayer cozy up at the Grammys
Updated 2/12/2007 3:11 PM ET
At the Sony BMG Grammy afterparty Sunday night, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer confirmed rumors that they are romantically involved.


At the Sony BMG Grammy afterparty Sunday night, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer confirmed rumors that they are romantically involved.
No translation needed here. Jessica Simpson, 26, and John Mayer, 29, made their romance official at a Grammy afterparty by cuddling and posing together for cameras. Before the show, funnyman Mayer answered a reporter's question about Simpson in Japanese. USA TODAY's Lorena Blas maps the course since their first meeting.


[I edited all that isht out. I reminded myself that I blog to vent--- Not abuse you all.]

Feb. 11:

Mayer arrives solo at the Grammys, where Seacrest asks about Simpson. English translation of his cryptic answer in Japanese: "She's a wonderful woman and I'm glad to be with her."

Posted 2/12/2007 2:57 PM ET

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?