Wednesday, February 14, 2007

***Per Request***

(T.L.- Can I remind you that I've emailed this already? Whatever. Happy Birthday, Loser!)

1) Are you single, taken or crushing?
single (would LOVE a few crushes tho!)

2) Are you happy with where you are?
Indubitably (still want some crushes)

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Nope! I don't know what that really means. I don't believe I've ever met a "right" person and anyone I like upfront is for superficial reasons, so I don't trust it.

4) Have u ever had ur heart broken?
Yep! Although they were completely unaware because they didn't know I liked them. But I noticed that I experienced a similar pain when Panera Bread Co. stop carrying my roasted pepper& tomato bisque soup. The world seemed to move in slow motion for HOURS!

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances
where cheating is ok?
"Okay" as in not worth breaking up over? Yeah.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on
you?
If he's worth it and I'm willing to take responsibility for that choice (should he do it again), then sure. But I'd be tempted to Chaka Khan his ass and put him *singing* Through the Fiiiirreee! (But that's just the she-devil in me talking...)

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another
person?
Yep. My college roomates know all of my plans:o)

8) Do you want kids?
Still debating. If I do, I don't want to birth them.

9) How many?
I'm stopping at 3. That equals 2 planned and a possible "Oops!".

10) Would you consider adoption?
Sure

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think
is a cool way to tell you?
Something really corny and cheesy but funny. Like Napolean Dynamite. I don't like suave ladies man stuff


12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
If I don't want to be gotten, it's not a matter of enjoiment--- It's necessary.

13) Do you want someone you can't have?
ALWAYS! What's romance without the unattainable!?!

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Ummmm...okay. I was really thinking that it doesn't. Then I questioned if it does. Now (as in 4 seconds ago) I think that people can turn/grow the initial lust/attraction into something that becomes love. So since that's all one big Soul Train line of romantic fantasy, maybe?

15) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
If both people want to. Even if only one does, do it anyway!

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
HELLS NO! I believe (at 11:09am on 2/14/07) that you can INFLUENCE someone. Okay, wait. That made me think of something. Are you saying "change" as in night/day? Or "change" as in altering the state of being? Because if its about alteration, then perhaps any grain of influence is indeed that. So if that person is no longer 100% EXACTLY who they were before you came into play --however that exists-- then I guess that does count. For example, if you never put Doritoes on your PB&J sandwich until we met and now that's how you always eat it, then you aren't the person who eats PB&J with Doritoes on the side anymore.

17) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Nope

18) Do you still have feelings for an Ex?
Sure. I feel like he shouldn't suffer and die suddenly.

19) Have you ever wished you could have someone but
you couldn't?
Ummm...yeah??? Didn't you ask me that already?

20) Would you ever consider getting married in high
school?
You've just upset one of my Starbuck's sips. Please stop.

21) Would you Marry any of your Ex's if they ask?
Are you fukkin kidding me??? That's two sips you've ruined. Goodbye.

Comments:
you are one cool chick.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?