Tuesday, April 03, 2007

***Clarification***

Wow. I really caught a lot of crap from you all for this post. Some I expected, some I didn't. Anyhoo, I feel the need to clarify something.

No, I don't like thugs.
No, I don't like artsy guys.
No, I don't like athletes.
No, I don't like corporate men.


I don't really have a "type".

I like INTERESTING, genuine, handsome, athletic men who are relaxed, goal-achieving, articulate, creative, with good hygeine, and are not stuck on macho.


However that shows up as, I'm game.

Oh and I didn't want to say this yesterday because I don't know how to say it without sounding crazy, BUT...

I'm not attracted to men who (in my imagination) I can physically beat up.


While the reality of the situation could be the POLAR OPPOSITE if, in a moment of anger, I can envision choke-slamming him or K.O.'ing his ass in 3 hits, I'm turned off. Even if (in my imagination) I have to fight dirty to win I'm not attracted. I could totally take this guy. Not because he was "nice". But because I just felt like I could.


Now have I ever physically fought a man? No (they were boys).

Do I expect to? Hells no.

But if it's in my mind, somewhere in my world it's do-able.


And no, I don't like beefcake types either. I think spending a whole bunch of time in the gym just lifting weights is stupid and unattractive if there is no purpose other than vain glory. If you're swoll as hell but can't run a mile or two without stopping that's just sad. You're not really athletic, you're just a perpetrator on a testosterone trip.


Okay, that was harsh but whatever.


What I'm saying is that the fact that the guy was "nice" isn't what counted against him. He earned his two strikes by coming from one of the No Zones and being a complete bore.
The fact that he was nice and he liked me is what he had GOING for him.

Clear?

Maybe not. Hell, I tried.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?