Sunday, August 05, 2007

***Aries***

I try not to reveal my zodiac sign to folks.

A lot of people don't know much about astrology to care, but for the more astute sorts... *sigh* it's just something I'd rather keep to myself.

I don't follow horoscopes but in terms of personality assessments, I'm all ears. Why? Cuz I got my ass called out in '04 by this book. Quirk-for-quirk, page-for-page, there I was on paper. I was shocked to learn that things that I considered to be "Me things" simply weren't. You can't defend yourself to a book, lol. It was a very helpless feeling. The book was quite accurate. Eerily so. Some people aren't typical of their sign, so I can understand their skepticism. I am, however, very much typical of my sign.

So today, this guy at work says to me...

"You're an Aries, right?"

"Huh? What makes you say that? Did I say that?"

"I think so. Or maybe you didn't. But are you?"

" Why do you ask?"

"You are, aren't you?"

"Not telling. But why did you guess Aries?"

"I know Aries. Opinionated...direct..."

"Shut up, Paul."


Just when I was patting myself on the back for becoming more tactful....
*sigh*.

I HAVE gotten better (dammit).

And don't be fooled by the book title. It's just marketing tactic so the author can get away with some "sistagirl" and "brother" speak.

If you ask me,
there are only 3 books people need in their lives:
  • The Bible
  • The Dictionary
  • "Black Sun Signs" by Thelma Balfour
(Especially if you're single. This should be your dating bible. For realz.)

I didn't even care about astrology until this book.

But now?
Ha!

You can't say Sagittarius around me without a "Proceed With Caution" raise of the eyebrow.


Comments:
Do you have the LEO version of those cartoon things? I want to learn more about me. I am sure it will be very telling.
 
Yeppers! Check your email. Also, I HIGHLY recommend that you invest the book too! It's GREAT!
 
I will do!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?