Friday, December 28, 2007

Ho's Have Upsides

You already know I'm not shy when it comes to interracial dating. As I've said before, you can call me "Skittles" cuz ya girl does and will taste the rainbow, okay?

So understand when I say this I am clear that my Black chicas will not be feeling me cuz I'm speaking on their beloved Reggie Bush.
But let's be practical here, k?


Can you really be mad at him??
Go ahead. Click on the pic and enlarge it.
Again, I ask...

CAN YOU REALLY BE MAD AT HIM???
Dude is getting props from his locker room, goon squad, and any other envious hopefuls. The only ones I predict who will make this an issue are Black women (proud preservers of the African lineage) and ex Black Panthers.

Maybe I don't care cuz I was never into him?
Either way, the man has committed no crime according to the book of Pros and Cons.

Who cares if she's of moderate intelligence, lacking in accomplishments or doesn't practice a sexually discriminant lifestyle?

THIS is what she looks like and all of the aforementioned rank pretty high in the world of "No Permanence".

I'm just sayin'.

(If I had an example to flip the script I'd use it. But I can't mess with a dumb dude. I tried. Several times. I just can't.)

P.S.- Yes T.K., I blogged about it. I just don't see why the man should NOT be with her. And your ass wasn't trying to hear my point so I figured some visual evidence would make it a smidge clearer, lol. You should pick better celebs to swoon over. At least my Vince got with a doctor *wink*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?