Saturday, December 29, 2007

***A Love Tilt***

Ladies and Gentlemen....
I would like to announce the unveiling of SuperPimp's replacement: The AT&T Tilt.
I was going to wait and make it official in January or February but Amazon.com made my dreams come true TODAY! That sucker is $299 (after a $100 rebate) so you already know I wasn't doing that. (I love my gadgets but do I have to be robbed to express it?)

So how about Amazon had it for $199 WITH a $50 rebate! $150.00??? Say no more!

My contract is up so I was eligible for the deal and jumped on it this morning. I'm very full of myself at the moment for coming across this deal, so you might wanna give me a day or two to deflate my ego a bit.

Oh and just so you know, I have SuperPimp's blessing:o)

I didn't think the breakup would happen as smoothly as it did but it's a go!
He's so great. I'm going to miss him!



He was my first electronic love!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?