Friday, October 31, 2008

***Costume Confusion***



So I'm going to a costume party tomorrow. I had my heart set on being Tia Dalma/Calypso from "Pirates of the Caribbean" but my homie doesn't approve. She said it has to be "cute". Boo.

So here's what I decided:

I'm going to be a Blacula victim.

I've never seen the movie myself (Blaxploitation isn't really my style), but I have this vintage dress that I get to wear (circa 1972 prom). I figure I'd blow my hair out as big as I can get it, do my best Diana Ross makeup, and put two dots of fake blood on my neck and let it drip a little. There. Done.

Since this unanimous decision, I've considered some advancements. I think I'm going to add fangs to show that I'm a recent victim and although I'm not 100% yet, in about 10 minutes I'm going to be a vampire.

So I guess what I'm really going as is a Blacula victim who is quickly becoming a vampire and will be officially in 10 minutes.

Perfect:o)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?