Thursday, October 02, 2008

***Debbie Siebers is the Devil***

Don't let the smile fool you...
She is.



For the past month I've been working out. Defintely not where I used to be but I do these walk-runs in the AM at this park not too far from the driveway. The goal is 3-4 times a week. I'm at about 2-3.



Since I've been really busy with clients, last week's sessions didn't happen at all. So I decided that if I wasn't going to go to the park, I had to at least do a workout tape at home. After a few muffled hell no!'s under the blanket this morning, I rolled over and honored my new vow. I did Debbie's "Thin Thighs Guaranteed!" DVD because 1. it's only 8 minutes and 2. my thighs are my problem area anyway.



Let me tell you...

By the 3rd minute,


I was ready throw some of that beach sand she was standing on in her face.

That was the longest 8 minutes of my life!

She took me DOWN!

I didn't even see it coming!

About 2 minutes into it, I put her smiling ass on pause and laid out on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling...wheezing...looking for some inner motivator to press play again.


Only because I know her workouts work did I make a full recovery in 3 minutes to finish the thing. But after that tape was over, I laid out again...for 10 minutes.



I will make a comeback....


Oh yes, I will not be defeated!













Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?