Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dumbassedness Doom

I'm no stranger to idiotic commentary.

I am extremely capable of saying some of the dumbest shit you've heard since your last migraine, and the sincerity behind my words will make you lower your head in embarrassment (for my parents). Although I've gotten lightyears better, I was the queen of saying things without thinking. The running joke for YEARS was that I had blonde roots. (YEARS, I tell ya!)

That said...

You can imagine how I felt during this text message exchange with my classmate, Brooke. Brooke is from Columbus, Mississippi. I'm trying not to make that mean anything (but sometimes I relapse and assume her father is also her uncle). Brooke is also 50% of the dumbass duo that seems determined to send our marketing group project straight to remedial hell.

Her: "Did you get my email?"

Me: "No. I'll check now."

Her: "Its in school email."
(Really? I was going straight to the Yahoo account I never gave you...)

Me: "There's no attachment"

Her: "No attachment. Are you sure?"

Me: "Very."

Her: "Do you have a regular email address?"
(You mean the one you indirectly referred to earlier that you never had in the first place??)

Me: "Yes. (ID)@gmail "

Her: ".com?"


I didn't even reply. I just yelled at my phone for letting that text message be shown. And then I bowed my head in prayer over the 30% of my grade that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are clearly trying to sabotage.


When I'm the smartest one in the group, EVERYONE is in trouble.

Everyone.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?