Saturday, September 17, 2011

DVF is a GENIUS!!

Remember that scene in "The Color Purple" movie, where teenage Celie is creeping around the mean White man's store stalking baby Olivia with her new Mommy (the preacher's wife) like a slave on the Underground Railroad??? 
                                       
                                             (wait...that doesn't make sense...anyway...)


I found myself doing that at Bloomingdale's yesterday!

Once again, I have given my heart to an inanimate object that I couldn't afford in Afterlife.  She is BEAUTIFUL! She is EXOTIC! She also doesn't go with ANYTHING I own (its mustard yellow ostrich leather with olive green accents).

Ladies and gents, I introduce to you, the DVF Harper Connect Leather Daybag:

Sleek.

Contemporary.

With a HUGE tassel that makes life worth living!

I've had mental fantasies about this beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg bag for days now.  I loved the design alone but when I found out that the back of the purse unsnaps to reveal a holder for your iPad, everything went to a new level of emotional attachment. I don't even have an iPad!

So you can imagine how my heart sank when I saw this chick pick up my purse and take it with her to another section.  I followed that heifer like a FBI agent! When I caught myself peering around a pillar (as did this kid in a stroller), I thought to myself "This is how Celie felt in that store!" Only, the purse (technically) wasn't mine, and the little baby staring at me (technically) isn't a racist store owner.

Technically. 



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?