Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beyonce Was My Homie??

I had the most bizarre dream last night.

I was at some night event in NYC with friends that Jay Z and Beyonce were attending (apparently).  Beyonce just starts chatting me up and before I know it, I'm no longer with those friends anymore.  We're walking around giggling and girlfriend talking like BFFs.  We are seriously walking around the place in the standard gal pal arm link have a good ol' time.  She even tried to hook me up with some bartender! Then its time for "the show" to start, so she leads me down a flight up steps while we are laughing and using each other to balance because our heels are stupid high.

  We get there and Jay Z is giving some kind of pep talk a boy band (Mindless Behavior-ish).  We are in a tight space to watch them perform and I keep bumping into Jay because it's so cramped.  I could tell he was biting his tongue because Beyonce wouldn't have liked it if he got pissy with me.  So I'm watching these kids perform and then Jay Z taps my shoulder and says "You gotta support, ma."  Now prompted, I'm cheering on the group and one member just stops performing.  He chokes and everyone gets thrown off.  I look at Jay to figure out what support is supposed to look like now, and then I wake up.

Weird, right?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?